Saturday, May 9, 2009

Travel in Finland - part 7

8th September 2008

I got up at 6 in the morning, and taking a shower. Then I packed what I needed, such as cameras, films, and so on, though I didn't have enough time to prepare.

I had to leave the Youth Hostel for the ferry port at 7, because I was told to arrive there by 7:30, and it was expected to take 30 minutes walk from the hostel to the port.

When I passed the market, which is located in front of the ferry port, people were already preparing for opening stores. The weather was pretty fine. The sun was rising from the sea, and shining bright.

When I arrived at the ferry port, I ate breakfast, an apple pie, and a cup of coffee. Yes, coffee again! I drank coffee every day in Finland!

After eating breakfast, I checked in. Tallinn is the capital city of Estonia. It was a very easy check-in, though I was about to pass across the border. Anyway, I waited the boarding time.

At 7:45 the boarding started. A large amount of people was in the ferry. I wonder they were all traveler. When I sat on the seat, I found that it was getting cloud.

After a 1 hour and 30 minutes voyage, I arrived at Tallinn. The way to Tallinn was not bad.

(to be continued)

No comments: