Saturday, September 5, 2009

Preparing for studying abroad is like traveling.

Someone said, 'Life is like traveling.'

I agree with the statement.

But I also think that preparing for studying abroad is like traveling.

It is sure that preparing for studying abroad is a part of life. However, it's more than that.
Studying abroad is very important for me. I believe this will be the most vital part of my life.

Then, why is preparing for studying abroad like traveling.

First, it doesn't work out the way I want.
Second, there are a lot of troubles that block me.
Third, I meet a lot of people and we help each other.

Yes, these are the important elements of travel.

Now I feel anxiety because things don't work out the way I want and there are many troubles. But I have to keep trying. Fortunately, many people is trying for the same goal and many people support me. So, I have to stick to it.

No comments: