Monday, September 21, 2009

Love is

Today, I bought this book on impulse.



The title of the book is 'Love is walking hand in hand' written by Charles M. Schulz.

What would you say if you are asked what love is for you?

There may be a various of answers.
My favorite song, 'The Rose', says, '...Love, it is a flower(razor etc.).'

In this book, the author shows many answers.
They are all simple, but persuasive.
(When your love becomes complex, that means your love is on the edge.)
For example, 'Love is hating to say good-bye', 'Love is being happy just knowing that she's happy...but that isn't so easy.' When I'm falling in love, I feel like that.

But I also think 'Love is to be honest in all you do.' This sentence is derived from my experience. What kind of experience is that? It's a secret.

No comments: