Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Travel in Finland - part 3

7th Sep 2008

I waked up at six in the morning. After I took a shower, I made a try finnish sauna. But there was nobody and I did't know how, so I gave up this time.

I went back to my room, and went out with my cameras. Though it was cloudy, the city in the early in the morning was nice and quiet.

Last night, I could do nothing other than arriving at the hostel. So I started to walk around the city carefully from the hostel.

The building in front of the hostel was maybe the ordinary apartment. But it was very stylish. I think it is natural to be stylish for buildings around there. When I went to the port, I saw a big boat. I wonderd where it was from. The market was not open at that time. I kept walking to the railway station.

Though there weren't so many people in the city, it was not as same in the railway station. From this station there were some trains to Russia. It was an international and big station. I ate breakfast(chicken wrap and coffee) at the cafe in the station.

After I strolled along the station, I decided to go back to the hostel. I saw a lot of trams on the way to the hostel. I thought the city started moving. I like the sound of the trams and I like the town with trams, maybe because I've been the town where trams run since I was born.

When I passed the Tuomiokirkko, I saw blue sky! The Tuomiokirkko under the blue sky was really beautiful.

I refreshed when I arrived at the hostel. It was a nice morning walk.

(to be continued...)

No comments: