Saturday, March 7, 2009

Don't judge each day by harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant

Don't judge each day by harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

- Robert Louis Stevenson


When something happy happens or I get a reward, I feel it is a good day.
On the other hand, when something unhappy happens or I lose, I feel it is a bad day.

Although I think that it might be true in the short-term, it is a big misunderstanding in the long-term.
Because whether I get a reward or not is the result of the accumulation of what I have done.
It is not the result of the day.

So what I do today is the most important of all.
I may feel it is a bad day if I had a bad result even though I studied hard.
But I shouldn't give up, because it is not a real result. It is only a process.

Keep trying hard whatever happens today!

No comments: