Sunday, May 3, 2009

limitation

I don't afford to travel these days, since I need to prepare for studying abroad.

But I sometimes remember the places I've ever visited. For example, Finland, Egypt, Australia. Certainly, those places are not only abroad but also in Japan.

One of the place I often remember these days is Nagano. It was just 4 years ago when I took part in the adventure program of OBS. I challenged my limit through various activities, such as rock climbing, mountain biking, running. I learned a lot of important things at that time. I learned group work, leadership, and so on.

Most important thing was, however, I can do much more than I think. We usually set our limit lower than actual point, because we don't have to try hard to reach the limitation. But we can do more, in other words, our limitation is higher. Although it requires a lot of effort to reach the real limit, it is possible for us to do. I learned this fact through the program.

Now, I'm challenging very high goal. But I believe I can do it, since my limitation is not where it is now. It sure is much higher.

No comments: