Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Chiyoda Library

On Monday, I went to the Chiyoda Library, since all the libraries in my neighborhood were closed.
This library is open except the fourth Sunday each month.

It was the first time to go there, but I found this library is very good place to study. The facilities are nice and new, I can concentrate on studying.

By the way, I arrived at the library 40 minutes after opening time. However, almost ever seats were occupied. Luckily, I was able to find a seat, I should go there much earlier. Everybody knows that this library is excellent place.

Information:
Chiyoda Library is located in Kudanshita, and 5 minutes walk from Kudanshita station. This library is open from 10 to 22 on weekdays, from 10 to 19 on Saturdays, and from 10 to 17 on Sundays and public holidays.

No comments: