Friday, September 11, 2009

Where is the most attractive town in Japan?

According to the survey conducted by Brand Research Institute Inc., the most attractive town in Japan is Hakodate, Hokkaido Prefecture. The ranking is below.

No.1 Hakodate(Hokkaido)
No.2 Sapporo(Hokkaido)
No.3 Kyoto(Kyoto)
No.4 Yokohama(Kanagawa)
No.5 Kobe(Hyogo)
No.6 Otaru(Hokkaido)
No.7 Kamakura(Kanagawa)
No.8 Furano(Hokkaido)
No.9 Kanazawa(Ishikawa)
No.10Karuizawa(Nagano)

I'm not sure whether this survey is conducted fairly or not, but at least I agree with the ranking.

Sapporo is one of my favorite towns in Japan. I often visit there. Sometimes I go there to watch baseball games, because Sapporo is hometown of my favorite baseball team, Fighters. Also, Sapporo has a lot of things to see. For example, a zoo, parks, restaurants, and so on.

I like Hakodate, too. It was this February when I visit Hakodate last time. I enjoyed eating delicious food, and walking around the beautiful town.

And Otaru. Otaru is also my favorite town. I went there last October. Otaru is very cozy and nostalgic town. If you haven't visited there, you should.

Other than those Hokkaido towns, I love Yokohama, and Kobe. These two towns are port town. A lot of foreigners live in those towns for a long time. And I have to mention that these two towns have China Towns. I love China Town, because if I go China Town, I definitely eat something delicious. My most favorite food is egg tart.

I'm sure that there are so many attractive towns in Japan. When I finish preparing to study abroad, I want to visit some towns in Japan.

No comments: