Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Last September

I clearly remember what I did last September.

First of all, I traveled to Finland and Estonia! I visited Helsinki, Tallinn, Rovaniemi, and Kilpisjarvi. Helsinki was a really beautiful city, with artistic buildings and trams. Tallinn was also a memorable town. It was the first time for me to walk such stone-paved streets. I felt pain in my ankle, though. In Rovaniemi, I met Santa Claus! To my surprise, he spoke Japanese. Honestly speaking, I don't want him to speak Japanese, because I thought he was fake... And in Kilpisjarvi, I trekked all the way to the three-country border. The atmosphere of Kilpisjarvi was so sacred that I thought of myself and many other things very seriously. I can say that it was a precious time.

Second, I visited some rural areas of Tokyo, such as Isumi, Koma, and so on. At that time, I worked hard to prepare for the photo exhibition with my fellows. We went to many places to take photos and also printed photos in the dark room. It was very tough but I'm satisfied with our work.

On the other hand, this year what am I doing?

Well, I took several tests, including TOEFL, TOEIC, and GMAT. I have a TOEFL test this weekend, too. What else? I often go to a library to study. I often go to the prep school to study.

Still, I enjoy something. For example, I met Swiss friend in Tokyo. I found an interesting second-hand bookshop. I eat tasty sweets.

What am I going to do next September? Let me see...

No comments: