Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sky


When I'm sad, I look up at the sky.

When I have trouble, I look up at the sky to find something.

When I'm happy, I look up at the sky.


It seems that I always look up at the sky. Maybe it's true.
It's because the sky is so big that I can find something I want in the sky.

The sky of Tokyo, where I live, is not so big because there are many buildings that cover the sky, but still I can see something that is vital for me. I have no idea what it is exactly. But it must exist.

Surely, the skies in the mountains or country sides are more attractive since few things object the skies. Also, in the night I can see a lot of stars, which I can't see well in Tokyo. So when I travel or go to the mountain, I often look up at the night sky. I think of a lot of things while watching stars. That's a precious time.

One day, I'd like to live some town where I can see massive sky all day long.

No comments: