Friday, September 18, 2009

Serious situation




It seems that I'm in a serious situation on work. Everything doesn't work well this week. What happened to me in the world?

From Monday, my cellphone rings at 6:00 in the morning because the batch of the system fails every morning. I can't find out the cause of this failure. Usually, I can detect bugs or something within one day at most. But this time, it has already passed four days!

I want to study English more. I want to have time to write essays. I want to sleep more in the morning.

There is a more serious problem that was revealed today. This is really a serious problem. I know why this problem happened. But I don't know how to solve it. What should I do? I have to think about seriously, anyway.

But someday I'll solve these problems. Tomorrow is another day...

No comments: