Thursday, October 30, 2008

Between you and me

The photo exhibition has just started. The title of that is 'Between you and me.' I am one of the photo exhibition member.

We started this project on Mar 30. There were 15 members, and were divided into 7 groups. The group I belonged to are composed of 3 members. We have prepared for this exhibition since then. Our team was really a slow starter. We did almost nothing until July 20! But once we started the work, we did our best. We went to several place to take pictures and had a lot of meetings after work.

Since we are not professional photographer, we are going to receive lots of criticisms. Still, I'm satisfied with our work.

So if someone asked me 'How was your summer?', I'll answer in front of our work 'This is my summer.'

No comments: